Made in Italy to meet the needs of salon professionals, the Moroccanoil Power Performance Ionic Hair Dryer delivers ultrafast airspeed for faster drying time, while advanced ionic technology locks in moisture.
1. Plug the appliance into an appropriate power supply. The heat level and fan speed of the appliance can be controlled independently using the upper and lower switches.
2. The lower switch controls fan speed. When the switch is in the left position, the fan is turned off. Move the lower switch to the center position for low fan speed, or the right position for high fan speed.
3. The upper switch controls heat level. When the switch is in the left position, the heat is turned off. Move the upper switch to the center position for low heat, or the right position for high heat.
4. The Cool Shot button may be used to set a hairstyle after blow-drying. Click once to engage the Cool Shot feature and click again to disengage.
5. After use, make sure both switches are in the left (O) position before unplugging the appliance.