Save energy and get healthy-looking hair with the Moroccanoil Smart Styling Infrared Hair Dryer, featuring far-infrared rays to heat strands gently from within.
1. Plug the appliance into an appropriate power supply. The heat level and fan speed of the appliance can be controlled independently using the upper and lower switches.
2. The lower switch controls fan speed. When the switch is in the bottom position, the fan is turned off. Move the lower switch to the center position for low fan speed, or the top position for high fan speed.
3. The upper switch controls heat level. When the switch is in the bottom position, the heat is turned off. Move the upper switch to the center position for low heat, or the top position for high heat.
4. The Cool Shot button may be used to set a hairstyle after blow-drying. Click and hold to engage the Cool Shot feature and release to disengage.
5. After use, make sure both switches are in the left (O) position before unplugging the appliance.